- What will you learn in this masterclass on the foundations of agility and agile leadership?
- What are the key outputs of the masterclass?
- Your management trainer
- Who is this masterclass on the foundations of agility and agile leadership for?
- Our approach
- Satisfaction guarantee
- What our clients say about the masterclass on the foundations of agility
Agility has become one of the most powerful management tools in recent years. This is reflected in the increasing popularity of agile frameworks such as SCRUM, Kanban and agile leadership.
In this masterclass we will have a look at the very foundation of agility and how you can implement an agile approach in your project, team and organization. Whether you are in a leadership role or not – agility is something that helps you to boost your career and change the world to the better.
What will you learn in this masterclass on the foundations of agility and agile leadership?
- Why you should care about agility in a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) world
- How agility differs from conventional approaches of decision-making
- Which evidence-based practices are the backbone of an agile approach
- How to apply an agile approach in your project, team and organization
What are the key outputs of the masterclass?
- An agile mindset that allows you to apply an agile approach in your daily life
- An understanding of the principles behind agility, SCRUM, KANBAN and agile leadership
- A ready-to-use toolkit of evidence-based practices that are the backbone of agility
- A certificate of achievement that confirms your knowledge in the area of agility and agile approaches
Your management trainer
Dr Markus Nini - Co-Founder of CQ Net - Management skills for everyone!
Dr Markus Nini is a management practitioner by day and a researcher of organizational behaviour at all times. He has 15 years of experience in the corporate sector and believes that high-quality management education is the key to success in the 21st century knowledge economy.
Who is this masterclass on the foundations of agility and agile leadership for?
An agile mindset and agile approaches are highly transferable and can be applied to many domains outside business. This webinar is for anyone who is interested in learning about agility and agile frameworks. You do not have to be a manager or a professional to attend. We value diversity and hope to attract people from various backgrounds. The material is geared to individuals with a growth mindset and with the dedication to make a positive change in their respective domains.
We use an agile, co-learning approach where we connect real life challenges with high-quality knowledge based on solid evidence. Read more on our approach and certificate system here.
Your success is our priority. If you are not happy, we are not happy. Make use of our 14-day satisfaction guarantee and claim your money back if you are not satisfied with our services.
What our clients say about the masterclass on the foundations of agility
My participation in the "Masterclass on the foundations of agility, agile leadership and how to implement it", was inspiring and motivating.
The approach and content of the masterclass reveal the quality, knowledge and maturity that Markus prints in his work.
I also print out the importance of the learning of this management toolbox to help leaders to get the needed agility in a VUCA environment.
Thank you for the valuable opportunity.
Maria Julia Nunes, CEO, inSoul, Portugal
Masterclass on human performance and effective performance management
Masterclass on how transformational leadership skills can help boost your career and personal growth
Duration & Efforts
- Date: 7th April 2023, 4PM CEST
- Time Commitment: 90 min online session
- Places Available: 13
- Right of return within 14 days
- 14 day satisfaction guarantee
Certificate & Pricing