Management skills are the key to success. Boost your personal and professional growth with our collaborative, agile learning approach.
What are the benefits of online management trainings with CQ Net?
Here are five reasons why CQ Net is your ideal partner in strengthening your management skills:
- We work using the CQ – the Collaboration Quotient – which means we draw together expertise, ideas and talents from our online training participants to yield the best possible results. Our management trainings combine theoretical knowledge, practical input, and discussions/activities with peers.
- We value an agile approach, where we focus all our trainings on speed, flexibility, and collaboration. We empower instead of lecture. Our virtual classroom is inclusive, self-reflective, and constantly develops!
- We offer knowledge based on evidence. The information you receive from us is synthesised from years of scientific research on management from the social sciences, combined with practical knowledge from our in-house academics and practitioners.
- We enjoy an informal atmosphere and make an effort to transport the feeling of our home country Austria’s famous coffee house culture to the virtual classroom. Join us for a mix of valuable discussion, engaging content, and welcoming, friendly atmosphere!
- Our high-quality trainings are affordable and available to everyone, so you can pick-and-choose what interests and benefits you. You don’t need an MBA when you can learn everything you need with CQ Net.
Your success is our priority. If you are not happy, we are not happy. Make use of our 14-day satisfaction guarantee and claim your money back if you are not satisfied with our services.
Online management training
Boost your career and personal growth with management skills based on evidence. All our course content is derived from years of scientific research in the social sciences, as well as the year-long expertise of our in-house academics and practitioners.
Learn from and with others in collaborative learning teams working with the CQ - Collaboration Quotient. Together with participants we connect shared knowledge with real-life challenges. This increases learning transfer is a great deal of fun and allows to integrate learning into daily life.
Showcasing your online learning achievements with a certificate
Whether it is a short webinar or a longer course, every participant receives a CQ Net Certificate, where we outline the content of the training you have absolved and confirm your participation and contribution. Certificates are highly valued by organizations of all kinds, and CQ Net Certificates are perfect to showcase your extra-curricular achievements!
Here is what our certificates look like – the next one could be yours!