Conflict is a natural occurrence in relationships of all sorts. Conflicts are inevitable when groups of people work together (Greer & Dannals, 2017). However, there are ways in which conflict can be understood, managed, and even harnessed for long-term benefits!
What can you expect from this guide to sustainably solving conflict in teams?
Conflict is an immensely complex topic. While many believe there are clear-cut and linear solutions to solving issues (problem, solve, move on), the reality of the subject matter is often different. There are decades of research on managing conflict in organizational teams, which hold crucial insights on how to avoid conflicts altogether.
This visual guide for professionals is a comprehensive collection of the most important insights about conflict management in teams and how to apply them in practice. The conflict management guide covers more than 40 pages and will help you to
- Understand common reasons for team conflicts and what to make of them
- Recognize and use tools to manage team conflict when it occurs
- Highlight how team conflict relates to high-performing, cohesive teams
- Introduce what to do to make your team cohesive so future conflict can be avoided
What does the guide to sustainably solving conflict in teams look like?
BENEFITS & PRICING
- Unlimited Downloads (19€)
- Future Updates
- 14 Days Q&A Support
- Right of return within 14 days
- 14 day satisfaction guarantee
Share Management Tool