- Why should you learn about your personality strengths and weaknesses?
- What is the relationship between personality development, professional growth and career development?
- What will you learn in this career counseling on personality development?
- What are the key outputs of this career counseling on personality development?
- Your personality development consultant
- Who is this career counseling on personality development for?
- Our career counseling approach
Do you want to better understand your personality strengths and weaknesses? Are you waiting to kick-start your professional growth and lay the foundation for effective career development?
Learn more about and develop your personality with our CQ Net - Management skills for everyone! career counseling!
Why should you learn about your personality strengths and weaknesses?
Your personality describes the stable traits that are reflected in your behavior and the way you interact with people around you. Being aware about your personality strengths and weaknesses is a pre-requisite to kick-starting your professional growth and career development.
Knowing about your own personality can benefit you in many ways: Whether it is about the way you deal with a high level of workload, your approach to meeting challenging project milestones or whether knowing about whether you have the right leadership traits for your dream job, you need to know about your personality traits.
Once you know about your personality traits, you can work on how to develop your personality: this includes learning about how to best use your strengths and weaknesses at the workplace to grow your career.
What is the relationship between personality development, professional growth and career development?
Your personality is linked to how well you do at work and what your potential is. There is considerable scientific evidence that your personality traits are directly related to factors that either positively or negatively impact your professional growth and your career development:
- Contextual performance, an important component of work performance generally, is connected to specific personality traits
- Leadership effectiveness, which is important for almost every professional, is connected to a set of personality traits
- To a certain extent, personality strengths and weaknesses are related to task performance
- Having a good understanding of the way personality impacts behavior gives guidance how to effectively work together with other people with different personality traits
- Resilience, stress tolerance and the capacity to cope with a challenging work environment is also related to a set of personality traits
What will you learn in this career counseling on personality development?
- Which personality traits exist based on the five factor model of personality
- How those personality traits are related to factors relevant for your own professional growth and career development
- Your own personality strengths and weakness and how you can use and develop them
- Valuable guidance regarding your personality development tailored to your specific situation
What are the key outputs of this career counseling on personality development?
- A comprehensive report based on cutting-edge science on your own personality strengths and weaknesses, using the NEO-PI-R psychometric test. The NEO-PI-R is a so-called “personality inventory” that examines your personality and its facets.
- A 90 minute one-on-one career counseling online session that enables you
- to evaluate and understand your personality, its strengths and weaknesses,
- to learn how they impact your work performance and potential
- to improve your professional situation by using targeted personality development measures relevant to your situation
Your personality development consultant
Dr Annette Towler - Senior Consultant with CQ Net - Management skills for everyone!
Annette was born in England and now lives in the United States. She has a PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology and has taught at several institutions. Annette has published in several journals, including Journal of Applied Psychology, Personnel Psychology, Human Resource Development Quarterly, and Organizational Research Methods. She worked in the public and private sector for many years, primarily as a management trainer.
Who is this career counseling on personality development for?
Having a good understanding about your personality traits, strengths and weaknesses is the very basis to accelerate your career development. This personality development career counseling is for anyone who wants to learn more about his/her personality.
You do not have to be a manager or a professional to attend. We value diversity and hope to attract people from various backgrounds.
Our career counseling approach
CQ Net - Management skills for everyone! makes high-quality management education available and affordable for everyone. We base our counselings on cutting-edge science and ensure everyone can access our counseling offers through our competitive pricing. Our sessions are one-on-one to ensure that you receive answers to your specific questions that you can use straight-away. We want to understand your concerns and support you in becoming your best, professional self.
Once you have signed-up for one of our career counseling sessions, we will get back to you personally to arrange the registration process. For this, you will receive a short questionnaire from us regarding your background and your expectations from the counseling. In addition, we will settle on the times and dates for your one-to-one online session. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your success is our priority. If you are not happy, we are not happy. Make use of our 14-day satisfaction guarantee and claim your money back if you are not satisfied with our services.
APPROACH & PRICING
- One-on-One Online Counseling (229€)
- Individual date and time arrangement
- Right of return within 14 days
- 14 day satisfaction guarantee
Share Career Counseling