Leadership is a buzzword every professional knows. But contrary to popular belief, leadership is not only reserved for CEOs and executives. Leadership is a valuable set of soft skills that is useful to every professional. Most of the time, professionals already undertake significant leadership tasks in everyday business. Leadership skills are worth knowing and developing to succeed in professional life and beyond!
In this Masterclass we will look at the very foundations of leadership and learn the basics about what constitutes a good leader. We will look at why leadership skills indeed concern every professional and how you can really make a change in your environment by practicing good and scientifically-proven leadership.
What will you learn in this masterclass on leadership?
- Why leadership skills are relevant for every professional at every level
- What makes a “good“ leader, distilled from leadership science of the last decades
- Which leadership methods and tools exist to help practice leadership in day-to-day business
- How to hone and develop leadership skills on an ongoing basis
What are the key outputs of the masterclass?
- A solid grounding in leadership approaches, their differences, and their pro’s and con’s
- Comprehensive know-how on what makes a good leader and how to become one
- A ready-to-use toolkit of evidence-based leadership practices you can use in daily business
- A certificate of achievement that confirms your knowledge in the area of leadership
Dr Markus Nini - Co-Founder of CQ Net - Management skills for everyone!
Dr Markus Nini is a management practitioner by day and a researcher of organizational behaviour at all times. He has 15 years of experience in the corporate sector and believes that high-quality management education is the key to success in the 21st century knowledge economy.
Who is this masterclass on the foundations of leadership for?
Leadership is a key skill for any professional. As a soft skill, it is one of the fundamental abilities you need to succeed in a complex and ever-changing world. Management skills generally highly transferable and can also be applied to many domains outside business. This webinar is for anyone who is interested in learning about leadership and who wants to improve their leadership skills. You do not have to be a manager or a professional to attend. We value diversity and hope to attract people from various backgrounds. The material is geared to individuals with a growth mindset and with the dedication to make a positive change in their respective domains.
We use an agile, co-learning approach where we connect real life challenges with high-quality knowledge based on solid evidence. Read more on our approach and certificate system here.
Your success is our priority. If you are not happy, we are not happy. Make use of our 14-day satisfaction guarantee and claim your money back if you are not satisfied with our services.
Duration & Efforts
- Date: 21st April 2023, 6PM CEST
- Time Commitment: 90 min online session
- Places Available: 14
- Right of return within 14 days
- 14 day satisfaction guarantee
Certificate & Pricing